Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Down Two Sizes?

This weekend my husband was out of town, so I hit the mall.  I decided I wanted to get some pants that actually fit because most of my pants are currently hanging loosely from me.  I wanted to feel good about the weight I've lost.  Up until this weekend, it hadn't really seemed real.  I was still wearing my old pants, but I definitely noticed they were considerably looser.  How could they not be when you've lost 23 pounds?

I was absolutely shocked.  I tried on the next size down in pants, nervously.  They fit, but they were loose at the waist.  So I reached for the next size down, and BINGO!  I haven't worn this size since middle school.  I still cannot believe it.  I went home and took all of my big clothes from the hangers.  I feel like this little closet reformation is making my weight loss start to seem real.  The numbers don't lie.  I really can fit into those pants.  I needed this little positive push to reenergize me.  It's hard to believe that I might still be able to continue to lose weight, but I'm gonna try...

Anyone else have paleo weight loss stories?

2 comments:

  1. I started eating paleo in January of this year and i have lost about 70 pounds. Which is by any standards a huge accomplishment. The weight loss has slowed down, but i am still dropping pants sizes. I went from a 46 to 40 and closely approaching 38. I also do crossfit monday thru friday. My new motto is "I will do my next forty, better than my first forty"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great! Thank you SO MUCH for sharing and good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete