Need a quick, easy Paleo meal while on the road or on the go? If you're like me, you start to get hungry while running errands. I went to get my haircut today and I was driving there looking longingly at every fast food place I passed.
While my solution for you is certainly not the best thing in the world to eat (and has PLENTY of sodium in it), it is better for you than any mcburger you would eat.
The solution: Chipotle.
Here's what I order:
1. A burrito bowl, no rice, no beans.
2. Ask to start with lettuce
3. I get the veggies
4. Pick your protein (I like the chicken)
5. Pick your salsa (I like the Pico)
6. Top it all off with a little extra lettuce.
If you really want to splurge, you can get either Diet Coke or Coke Zero (Cordain argues that the artificial sweeteners are okay).