Thursday, May 13, 2010

A Paleo Celebration

For those who have been reading my blog, you know that I am looking to move across the state. You may have also noticed that I haven't posted much in the last few days. That's because I've been busy, but a very good busy. I got a job yesterday, which I am thrilled about. So tonight, I decided to celebrate my hard work and months and months of redrafting my resume. I decided I needed a good old night of celebration. Unfortunately, with the stress of the last few days Paleo my health (Psoriasis, clenching my teeth, acne, etc.) has gone out the door. I knew I wanted my celebration to be all-Paleo tonight to help my body recuperate.

Ingredients:

1 glass red wine (is there anything better to celebrate with?)

1 dangerously hot bubble bath with aforementioned glass of wine

1 walk with a seriously neglected dog and husband

1 serving of Primal Quiche (with an extra side of bacon. I'm celebrating, right?)

1 viewing of The Blind Side with dog and husband on the couch (I got the movie from Netflix last week but have been too busy to watch)

1 generous scoopful of Strawberry Rhubarb Crumble (still drooling from this)

It will be just what the doctor (or teacher) ordered! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment