Sunday, May 16, 2010

Paleo Pancakes Redux

Okay, so because of Adrienne's comments on last Sunday's adventure, I decided to try her recipe for pancakes this week for our Sunday morning tradition. I did as follows:

Pancakes
3 Tbsp. Coconut Flour
3 Tbsp. Almond Milk (she rec. coconut but I didn't have any)
3 eggs
a pinch of cinnamon, salt, baking powder, nutmeg, and a splash of vanilla extract

I will say that the consistency of the batter greatly surprised me. These were very thick and I had to sort of plop the batter onto the frying pan. They flipped like a dream (especially compared to last week :) ). They tasted pretty good and they were really thick. Adrienne recommended making the pancakes small to flip easier and that was definitely good advice. :) Let's just say this week went much better (atleast for us, the dog was sad she didn't get to lick pancake batter off the kitchen floor again).

No comments:

Post a Comment